Corporate Driver Training & Evaluations
With safety in the work place being such an important part of corporate responsibility, Health & Safety Managers need to ensure that their drivers are provided the best training available with regular evaluations and testing. You wouldn’t allow employees to use complex and dangerous machines with only minimal training, so why send your employees out onto the roads with only minimal driver training? Your business can reduce economic losses caused by employee injury (lost productivity and increased insurance costs) and equipment damage due to vehicle collisions and crashes.
As a professional instructor and road safety specialist, I can evaluate your employees and provide a detailed report. If further training is required, I can provide that also, either one-on-one or through our group corporate classes.
I am proud to have personally trained employees from the following organizations:
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Transportation
- Ministry of Natural Resources
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Finance
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Ontario Clean Water Agency
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization (NWMO)
- Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)
- Canadian Special Forces (CSOR)
- Halton Regional Police
- Workplace Safety North (Mine Rescue)
- Avante Security
- Fortress Technologies
- De Beers
- General Motors of Canada
- Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridges Health Service Unit
- Orillia Power
- Trent University
- City of Barrie
And many others.
Courses are held in Ontario in the Greater Toronto Area in Brampton. Individual driver evaluations are available throughout the GTA.