Advanced Tactical & Performance Driving Course for Pursuit, Evasion for Police, Military, Security Detail, Body Guards and Executive Drivers & Chauffeurs
This type of driving requires the precision of a race car driver as well as the skills of a stunt driver. Various drivers who require this very advanced type of training include Patrol or Pursuit Officers, Federal Agents, Military, private security & executive drivers, government drivers, or anyone who often chauffeurs VIP’s, politicians, dignitaries, etc.
This type of training is only provided to those who the above criteria. Not only is it dangerous to learn but also dangerous to apply in real-world, high-stress situations. These techniques should only ever be done in an emergency and by drivers who have been trained to execute them.
Some of these skills include:
- Precision steering, obstacle/collision avoidance
- High speed steering, lane changes, swerve & avoid
- Tactical Reversing:
- Reverse 180 (J-Turn)
- Obstacle avoidance and precision steering in reverse without loosing control
- Distraction Training & Stress Management
- Ramming techniques:
- Dealing with road blocks
- PIT Maneuvers
- Convoy/Motorcade training:
- Asset protection
- Threat blocking
- Evasion techniques
- Communication protocols
- Vision skills, situational awareness and threat assessment
- Custom training dependent on the needs of your organization
- Independent evaluation of current drivers
All training is done under ‘closed course’ conditions and with utmost safety in mind. Helmets are used for some exercises.
Courses are held in Ontario in the Greater Toronto Area in Brampton.